Lockheed Martin UK
|Lockheed Martin UK|
|Phone:||+44 (0)20 7798 2850|
|Address:||London, United Kingdom|
Lockheed Martin U.K. (or LMUK), a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, is a UK defence and aerospace technology manufacturer.
The company has more than 300 government and industry partnerships in 30 countries
Below is a list of LMUK's businesses and selected activities
- C-130J Hercules
- Distribution Technologies
- UK Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD)
- Merlin HM Mk.1 - Prime contractor and systems integrator for the Merlin helicopter
- Merlin Capability Sustainment Plus - Mid-Life Update of Merlin
- Integrated Systems & Solutions
- Integrated Transport Systems
Missiles & Fire Control
- Longbow attack radar and weapon system for WAH-64 Apache
- Simulation, Training & Support
- Atomic Weapons Establishment
- Transportation and Security Solutions
- Trident missile
The Lockheed Martin Corporation was formed in March 1995 with the merger of two companies: Lockheed Corporation and Martin Marietta Corporation.
Lockheed Martin UK was created on July 1 1999, combining all of Lockheed Martin's UK operations into one company.