|Phone:||+35 3 1 4041000|
|Fax:||+35 3 1 4041007|
|Address:||Belgard Castle, Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Ireland|
|Stock:||ISEQ: CRH, LSE: CRH, NYSE: CRHCY, Xetra: CRH|
CRH plc is an Irish building material group, formerly called Cement-Roadstone Holdings plc.
CRH produces cement, cement aggregates, readymixed concrete, and precast concrete products.
CRH is has four divisions:
- Europe Materials (10,100 people, over 400 locations)
- Europe Products & Distribution (18,700 people, over 700 locations)
- America Materials (13,800 people, over 650 locations)
- America Products & Distribution (17,800 people, over 400 locations)
CRH is the leading asphalt producer in the United States. CRH produces about 34 million tonnes of asphalt annually in the US.
The company employs about 60.000 people.
- P.J. Molloy - Chairman
- W.I. O’Mahony - Chief Executive
CRH was formed by a merger in 1970 of two Irish construction companies:
- Cement Limited (founded in 1936)
- Roadstone Limited (founded in 1949)