|Phone:||+35 8 9 507 71|
|Address:||Eteläesplanadi 14, 6th floor, P.O. Box 140, 00100 , Helsinki, Finland|
|Subsidiaries:||TV4 AB (?%)|
Alma Media is one of the largest media companies in Finland.
The largest owner is the Swedish media house Bonnier.
- TV4 AB - The largest commercial television channel in Sweden. The main owners of the company are Bonniers, Modern Times Group, and Alma Media. The stock is also traded at the Stockholm stock exchange.
- 1957 founded Oy Mainos-TV-Reklam Ab which was the first commercial television in Finland
- 1980 established the Iltalehti afternoon newspaper
- 1993 commercial television channel MTV3 got its own channel place
- 1997 Radio Nova, the first commercial national radio, begins broadcasts
- 1998 Alma Media Group officially begins operating
Recently Norwegian media company Schibsted made a public offer for purchasing Alma Media.