|Address:||Königinstrasse 28, D-80802 Munich, Germany|
|Subsidiaries:||Dresdner Bank, AGF, Ras, Firemans Fund, PIMCO|
|Web:||wikicompany, google, yahoo|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, newsisfree, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, findarticles, del.icio.us, connotea|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed,|
|Products:||yahoo, kelkoo, froogle, google-base, amazon, ebay, become|
- You might be looking for: Omni Alliance Group, the leisure lifestyle products company.
Allianz Group, with $128 billion of revenue during 2003, is Germany's largest, and one of the world's largest financial services providers with a focus on the insurance business.
The Allianz Group currently employs about 174.000 people in more than 70 countries. More than half of these employees are employed outside Germany. The company serves more than 60 million private and business customers worldwide.
The company was founded in 1890, when Allianz Versicherungs-AG was founded in Berlin.
In 2001, it acquired Dresdner Bank, a large German bank.
- UPDATE: Allianz Group Sees Net Profit +32% Over Next 3 Years - Business Online
- TBWA to build the Allianz brand in India - Televisionpoint.com
- Allianz to sponsor 2006 Pakistan-India Test Series - Televisionpoint.com
- QBE buys Allianz Vietnam - VietNamNet Bridge
- (PZ) PIMCO Floating Rate Strategy Fund Declares Monthly Common ... - Houston Chronicle
- Allianz to sponsor Pakistan-India Test cricket series - Indiantelevision.com
- Persbericht Kardan - verkoop kantoor Polen - Financieele Dagblad (abonnement)
- TBWA to build Allianz brand in India - Indiantelevision.com
- Australian insurance company buys Allianz Viet Nam - Viet Nam News Agency
- Australia's QBE Insurance buys stock of Allianz Vietnam - TMCnet
Semantic relations — Click (+) to find similar articles.
Allianz Group has subsidiary Dresdner Bank (+), AGF (+), Ras (+), Firemans Fund (+), and PIMCO (+)
Allianz Group company (+)
Allianz Group in sector (+), (+), and (+)
Allianz Group in region (+), (+), and (+)
Attributes of Allianz Group
founding year: 1,890
number of employees: 174,000