|Subsidiaries:||Stilte Bertone, Bertone Engineering, Carrozzeria Bertone, Socar-ICS|
|News:||google, yahoo, indymedia|
|Blogs:||technorati, feedster, google|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, flickr, yotophoto, wikimedia|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, youtube|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Bertone is an Italian car styling and coachbuilding house, which also manufactures cars.
Bertone styling is very distinctive, with most cars having a strong "family resemblance" even if badged by different manufacturers. Bertone has styled cars for Ferrari, Fiat, Citroën, Lancia, Lamborghini and Volvo among others.
The company employs 2,355 people.
- Stilte Bertone - Design studies, feasibility engineering, model and prototype building.
- Bertone Engineering - Product and process engineering.
- Carrozzeria Bertone - Workshops and prototype construction.
- Socar-ICS Production of special-purpose windscreens. This company is a partner of several large European car manufacturers.
Bertone was founded in November 1912, when Giovanni Bertone, then aged 28, opened a workshop specialising in the construction and repair of horse-drawn carriages.
Cars styled by Bertone
- 1962 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
- 1974 Ferrari 208/308 GT4
- Fiat Ritmo/Strada
- Fiat X1/9 (also badged as a Bertone and built on Bertone's own line)
- General Motors Astra early 90s cabriolet model
- Lancia Monte Carlo
- Lancia Stratos
- Lamborghini Countach
- Lamborghini Diablo
- Lamborghini Urraco
- Citroën BX
- Angelo A. Bertone - News-Herald.com
- Bertone Suagna : Bertone Reveals New Concept Design - Dexigner
- Bertone Reveals New Concept Design at Geneva Motor Show - Autochannel
- Geneva Show: Bertone Struggles To Regain Its Stature With Suagna ... - Edmunds.com/Inside Line
- Geneva Motor Show: Bertone Suagna - Channel 4 News
- Julia M. "Jay"(Kutie) Weekly - News-Herald.com
- The Chinese are coming - MSNBC
- Cracking the ‘Code’: Is thinking freely a sin? - DU The Duquesne Duke
- Affymetrix Announces New ChIP-on-Chip Array Product Line; New ... - PharmaLive.com (press release)
- Is 'Da Vinci Code’ on Vatican radar? Little said of book ... - Catholic Online
- ... more news
- Diversity Management: Does it Work? 6 October
- How to Have Big Money Garage Sales (Genie garage door opener)
- free internet checkers
- 2003 VAUXHALL ASTRA 17300 miles
- Volvo 780: Descendant to the 262 C
- Golf Search Pay Per Click Search Engine
- sears tires
- Diversity Management, Does it Work? - October 6th 2004
- For car Bertone Suagna concept Kia Ceed