|Fax:||+46 08 797 1603|
|Address:||Frosundaviks Alle 1, 195 87 Stockholm, Sweden|
|Subsidiaries:||SAS AB, SAS Braathens, Widerøe, Blue1, Snowflake|
|Affiliates:||Spanair, Estonian Air|
|Partners:||Star Alliance members|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, truveo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed,|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
The SAS Group owns the Scandinavian Airlines System, now SAS AB, and was founded in 1946 when the flag carriers of Denmark, Sweden and Norway formed a partnership to handle intercontinental air traffic to Scandinavia.
The companies then started coordination of European operations in 1948 and finally merged in 1951 to form the SAS Group.
SAS is currently the leading carrier in the Nordic countries, and is also a founding member of the Star Alliance.
SAS operates out of two primary hubs, the Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and the Copenhagen Airport in Kastrup.
Oslo Airport is serviced mainly with connections from the Swedish and Danish SAS hubs. The SAS fleet has 130 aircraft.
- SAS AB
- SAS Braathens in Norway
- Widerøe in Norway
- Blue1 in Finland
SAS also owns 49% stakes in Spanair and Estonian Air.
In 2003, the Snowflake subsidiary, which operates discount-fare routes, was launched.
- SAS group Feb passenger traffic up 8.5 pct yr-on-yr - Forbes
- SAS and Worldspan Enter Full Content Agreement, Connecting SAS ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Telenor wins 350 mln skr order from SAS Group for telephony ... - Forbes
- SAS Group traffic figures January 2006 - noticias.info
- SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES: SAS Group Year-end report January-December ... - noticias.info
- Rezidor SAS Announces First Three Missoni Hotels - PR Newswire (press release)
- SAS Group saw its traffic figures to increase in January 2006 - Travel Daily News International
- Rezidor SAS behind Royal Mile hotel project - Scotsman
- SAS pilot transfer goes ahead - Flight International
- ATW Daily News - ATWOnline
- ... more news