|Raisio Yhtymä Oyj|
|Address:||P.O. Box 101, Raisionkaari 55, FI-21201 Raisio, Finland|
Raisio Yhtymä Oyj, known internationally as Raisio Group, is a Finnish producer of Benecol, a selection of Cholestrol-reducing spreads, dairy products and condiments. Raisio also makes grain products, potato products and engage in life-sciences and chemical research and products.
Raisio consists of two business units:
- Raisio Nutrition
- Raisio Life Sciences
Raisio has production units in 11 locations in 6 countries. Head office is in the Raisio Town in southwest Finland, and there are production plants in five other locations in Finland. The company employs about 1,400 people, of which 70% are located in Finland.
- Benecol - Margarine to help prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Masmix - Mix of butter and margarine
- Pyszny Duet - Mix of butter and margarine
- Voimix - Soft margarine product in Russia
- Dolina Scandi - Butter and enriched by vitamins A, E, D
- Nordic - Porridges and flakes
- Raisio Feed - Food mixes for farm animals, and special feeds for fish and fur animals.
- Raisio Malt - Malts for breweries
Raisio was founded as a milling company in 1939 as Oy Vehnä Ab.