Template:Infobox Company PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a variety of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages as well as salty, convenient, sweet and grain-based snacks, and other foods. Besides the Pepsi-Cola brands (including Mountain Dew), the company manufactures Quaker Oats, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Tropicana. Oddly enough, PepsiCo is a slightly different company from The Coca-Cola Company, it has three times as many employees, larger revenues, and a much more expensive stock price, but a smaller net profit (See comparison at Yahoo Finance). The company formed for distribution and bottling is the Pepsi Bottling Group (NYSE: PBG). PepsiCo is a SIC 2080 (beverage) company.
Former CEOs of Pepsi
- California Pizza Kitchen (bought 1992, sold back to original founders in 1997)
- Chevys Fresh Mex (bought August 1993, sold May 1997 to J. W. Childs Equity Partners)
- D'Angelo Sandwich Shops (sold August 1997 to Papa Gino's)
- East Side Mario's (United States franchises – bought December 1993, sold early 1997 to Marie Callender's)
- Hot'n Now (bought in 1990, sold in 1997)
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (bought October 1986 from RJR Nabisco, spun off October 1997)
- Taco Bell (bought in 1978, spun off October 1997)
- Pizza Hut (bought in 1977, spun off October 1997)
List of soft drinks produced by PepsiCo
- Frappuccino (for Starbucks)
- Lipton Brisk
- Lipton Iced Tea
- Manzanita Sol (Pepsi International – found in Mexico)
- Mirinda (with flavors orange, grape, pineapple, strawberry, and grapefruit)
- Diet Mountain Dew
- Caffeine Free Mountain Dew (limited areas)
- Mountain Dew Code Red
- Mountain Dew Diet Code Red
- Mountain Dew Live Wire: Originally offered for only the summer of 2003; popular demand brought it back for the summer of 2004, and increased popularity returned it to store shelves in 2005
- Mountain Dew Pitch Black: Tagged Don't Be Frightened Of The Dark, it was "with a blast of black grape". Offered during October, 2004.
- Amp: Mountain Dew-related energy drink, also available in sugar free variant
- Mr. Green (Sobe)
- Mug Cream Soda and Diet Mug Cream Soda
- Mug Root Beer, including Diet Mug Root Beer
- Diet Pepsi
- Diet Pepsi Vanilla
- Pepsi Blue
- Pepsi Max
- Pepsi ONE
- Pepsi Twist, Diet Pepsi Twist
- Pepsi Vanilla
- Pepsi EDGE, half-sugar variant
- Pepsi Wild Cherry, including Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry
- Pepsi Lime, including Diet Pepsi Lime
- Pepsi Holiday Spice: Offered only during the holiday season, this limited edition flavor/blend includes nutmeg, etc.
- Slice: orange flavored, introduced 1984 as Mandarin Orange Slice
- Sierra Mist, including Diet Sierra Mist
- Starbucks DoubleShot
- Tropicana Twister Soda
Juices and juice drinks
- Dole (juice): Drink to Your Health
- Dole Smoothers
- Hawaiian Punch
- SoBe Synergy: includes Fruit Punch, Grape, Kiwi Strawberry, Lemonade, Mango Orange
- Sunny Delight: The Power of the Sun, goes under the full name of "Sunny Delight Enriched Citrus Beverage", includes Tropical Punch Caribbean Style, Smooth California Style, and the Tangy Original Florida Style. Also available are Mango Style and Sunny D with Calcium. "Sunny D" is produced by PepsiCo for Procter & Gamble.
- Tropicana Juice Drinks
Sport nutrition and energy
- Aquafina Essentials, enhanced water, varieties include Daily C, Multi-V, Calcium+, B-Power
- Chippewa Spring Water
- FlavorSplash, flavored water tagged "From the Makers of Aquafina."
- Klarbrun, includes Klarbrunn Pure Drinking Water, Klarbrunn Tropikals, and Klarbrunn Sparkling Water. Klarbrun is not owned by PepsiCo, only bottled by them.
- FruitWorks: Flavors were Strawberry Melon, Peach Papaya, Tangerine Citrus, Apple Raspberry, and Pink Lemonade. Two other flavors, Passion Orange and Guava Berry, were available in Hawaii only.
- Mountain Dew varieties
- Pepsi varieties
- Josta: launched 1995, "with Guarana"
- Kona: launched 1997
- Mazagran: launched 1995
- Slice: Lemon-lime flavored, introduced 1984
- Smooth Moos: launched 1995
- Storm: launched March 15, 1998, replaced by Sierra Mist.
- Matika: Run in August 2001, it was a tea/juice alternative beverage, sweetened with Cane Sugar & containing Ginseng. Dragonfruit Potion, Magic Mombin, Mythical Mango, Rising Starfruit, Skyhigh Berry
- Welcome To PepsiCo
- Yahoo! – PepsiCo, Inc. Company Profileda:PepsiCo
[[Category:]] [[Category:]] [[Category:]]