|Lidl Stiftung & Co KG|
|Phone:||+49 7132 30 6060|
|Address:||Rötelstraße 30, 74166 Neckarsulm, Germany|
|Competitors:||Aldi, Carrefour, Tesco, Sainsbury, Ahold|
|Web:||wikicompany, google, yahoo|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, newsisfree, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, findarticles, del.icio.us, connotea|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed,|
|Products:||yahoo, kelkoo, froogle, google-base, amazon, ebay, become|
Lidl Stiftung & Co KG is a international German discount supermarket chain.
Lidl operates about 5,000 stores, of which about 2000 are located in Germany. "Lidl" is pronounced as either leed-ul, or as lid-ul.
Lidl currently has stores in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.
Lidl is the second largest supermarket chain in Germany (2004), after Aldi, and has established itself in over 17 countries around the world.
Lidl was founded in the 1930s by a member of the Schwarz family as Lidl & Schwarz Lebensmittel-Sortimentsgroßhandlung.
In the 1970s the first Lidl stores of todays incarnation opened.
- Coop slumps as ICA dominates Swedish grocery sector - The Local
- Lidl store to go ahead - Dublin People
- GERMANY: LIDL APPOINTS FIRST PRESS SPOKESMAN - Namnews
- RPT Delhaize says market share war with discounters increasing in ... - Forbes
- Uni plays down student numbers concerns - ABC Regional Online
- Lidl withdraws plans for site of town pub - Shropshire Star
- Personal Finance: The End of Final Salary Schemes - Black Enterprise
- Lidl threat makes Croatian commerce close ranks to protect ... - Union Network International
- Lidl Black Book published in English by UNI Commerce and ver.di - Union Network International
- Trouble in store as traders oppose supermarket plan - ic Berkshire.co.uk
Semantic relations — Click (+) to find similar articles.
Lidl has parent Schwarz Stiftung (+)
Lidl has competitor Aldi (+), Carrefour (+), Tesco (+), Sainsbury (+), and Ahold (+)
Lidl company (+)
Lidl in sector (+)
Lidl in region (+), (+), and (+)