|Phone:||+35 8 204 15 111|
|Fax:||+35 8 204 15 110|
|Address:||Eteläesplanadi 2, P.O. Box 380, FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, flickr, yotophoto, wikimedia|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, youtube|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
UPM-Kymmene is a Finnish pulp and paper manufacturer.
The company has production plants in 16 countries, and employs about 33,400 employees worldwide. UPM's turnover in 2004 was about EUR 10 billion.
- UPM Magazine Papers
- UPM Fine and Speciality Papers
- UPM Newsprint
- UPM Converting Division
- UPM Wood Products Division
- UPM Forest
UPM-Kymmene was formed by the merger of Kymmene Corporation and Repola Ltd (in 1995) and its subsidiary United Paper Mills Ltd in 1996.
The company's oldest mill is Papeteries de Docelles located in northeastern France, which was producing traditional handpaper at the end of 15th century.
- Allimand equips a paper machine at the UPM Kymmene Paper mill in ... - Actusnews.com (Communiqués de presse)
- JP Morgan Ups UPM-Kymmene EPS Estimates - newratings.com
- UPM-Kymmene restructuring moves may trigger interest from Cevian ... - Forbes
- UPM-Kymmene to close paper mills, sees 3,600 job losses UPDATE - Forbes
- Helsinki shares close higher, led by Nokia, UPM-Kymmene UPDATE - Forbes
- UPM-Kymmene shop stewards hold talks in Helsinki - Newsroom Finland
- Morgan Stanley Lifts UPM-Kymmene Target - newratings.com
- UPM-Kymmene to meet officials to discuss job cuts timeframe ... - Forbes
- UPM-Kymmene starts air quality review - Canada East
- Finnish government to begin budget framework talks - Newsroom Finland
- ... more news
- Important Message
- UPM Kymmene restructuring moves may trigger interest from Cevian.
- UPM-Kymmene to Cut 3,600 Jobs, Close Factories to Improve Profitability
- Stock Of The Week: UPM-Kymmene
- Snow guns helps mill save wood
- Asian Stocks Decline for Second Day as Canon and Samsung Slide
- Led - Stockholm shares close slightly higher led by telecoms, engineers
- Rudolf Walden
- Helsinki shares slightly higher midday, underpinned by Fortum