|Address:||3, Avenue Newton, 78180 Montigny le Bret, France|
|Stock:||Euronext:Sodexho Alliance, NYSE:SDX|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, truveo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed,|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Sodexho Alliance, is the largest food catering operator in the world.
Sodexho notably operates cafeterias in companies, public agencies, institutions, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and even private prisons.
The company currently operates in about 78 countries, and employs about 308.000 people worlwide.
Sodexho and was founded in Marseille in 1966 by Pierre Bellon.
Since 2003, it has been directed by Jean-Michel Dhenain and Michel Landel.
- Sodexho limits competition for campus catering - PSU Daily Vanguard
- Murrayfield director books in with new hotel venture - Scotsman
- Students 'stay home to cut costs' - BBC News
- Getting a buzz on at Roanoke Valley hospitals - Roanoke Times
- Board of Trustees approves Sodexho contract extension - Indiana Statesman
- Mulcahy quits Compass to join Sodexho - CatererSearch
- Sodexho USA Wins Sears Tower From Levy Restaurants - AMonline.com
- Leading Ontario Employer launches Innovative Program to Enhance ... - Canada NewsWire (press release)
- Sodexho still has room for improvement - St. John's University The Torch
- National Business Group Partners With Sodexho On Healthy Eating ... - AMonline.com
- ... more news