Norwegian Air Shuttle
|Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA|
|Phone:||+47 21 49 00 15|
|Fax:||+47 67 59 30 01|
|Address:||PO Box 115, 1330 Fornebu, Oksenøyveien 10A, Norway|
|News:||google, yahoo, indymedia|
|Blogs:||technorati, feedster, google|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, flickr, yotophoto, wikimedia|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, youtube|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA is a Norwegian airline. Norwegian Air Shuttle is also referred to as Norwegian, which is the company's commercial brand.
The Norwegian Air Shuttle fleet consists of 13 Boeing 737-300 aircrafts (at May 2005).
- IATA Code: DY
- ICAO Code: NAX
- Callsign: Nor Shuttle
The company's Boeing 737 aircraft livery is white with a red nose, and a picture of a well-known Norwegian on the tail.
From its founding in 1993 following the Busy Bee bankruptcy, until 2003-03-31 it operated parts of Braathens' network on the west coast of Norway, with Fokker 50s. These routes were previously operated by Busy Bee, and Norwegian Air Shuttle acquired three of Busy Bee's aircraft for these operations.
In 2002 the airline started its first own operations. A short-lived route from Stavanger to Newcastle, and government-supported operations from Bodø and Tromsø to Andøya, which they operated until 2003-01-01. On September 1, 2002 it started operating domestic low-cost jet flights under a new design and name, Norwegian, in competition with SAS AB.
- NAS - PRIVATE PLACEMENT - TV2 Nettavisen
- Finnair’s subsidiary Northport expands to Norway - Boarding.no
- Finnair subsidiary Northport expands to Olso-Gardermoen - Newsroom Finland
- ATW Daily News - ATWOnline
- Norwegian Air soaring - Aftenposten
- Helsinki shares close flat; Neste Oil outperforms on stake sale ... - Forbes
- Norwegian expands to Baltic countries - Luchtzak Aviation
- Low cost to St Petersburg - Luchtzak Aviation