|Norske Skog ASA|
|Phone:||+47 67 59 90 00|
|Fax:||+47 67 59 91 81|
|Address:||Oksenøyveien 80, P.O. Box 329, 1326 Lysaker, Norway|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, truveo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed,|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Norske Skogindustrier ASA (or Norske Skog), which translates as "Norwegian Forest Industries", is a Norwegian pulp and paper producer. Norske Skog is the second largest producer of publication paper in the world.
The company has 23 wholly- and partly-owned paper mills in 15 countries on 5 continents. Norske Skog has a 13% share of the global market for newsprint and magazine paper.
The company employs about 9,213 employees.
Norske Skog was established in 1962.
- Norske Skog ratings on review for possible downgrade - Moody's - Forbes
- Oslo shares close lower led by Norsk Hydro, Statoil, other oil ... - Forbes
- Norske Skog's CFO to step down, no replacement found yet - Forbes
- Complaint about racism at Kawerau mill settled - Stuff.co.nz
- Norske Skog, Sappi Drop as Energy Costs Bleak Outlook (Update3) - Bloomberg
- Norske Skog Exits Canadian Papermaker; Focus on Asia (Update1) - Bloomberg
- Norske Skog Posts 4Q Loss on Costs - Houston Chronicle
- Norske Skog sells Catalyst Paper stake, books 730 mln nkr loss in ... - Forbes
- Norske Skog Q4 opg before exceptionals falls on higher energy cost - Forbes
- UPDATE 1-Norske Skog selling Catalyst stake for C$192 mln - Reuters
- ... more news