|Kerry Group plc|
|Phone:||+35 3 66 7182000|
|Fax:||+35 3 66 7182961|
|Address:||Prince’s Street, Tralee, Ireland|
|Stock:||ISEQ:, LSE: KYGa|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, truveo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed,|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Kerry Group plc is a food company in the Republic of Ireland.
Kerry supplies over 10,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 120 countries worldwide. The group has manufacturing facilities in 18 different countries and international sales offices in 20 other countries across the globe. The groups current market capitalisation is about €3.2 billion and the companies current annualised sales are in excess of €3.75 billion.
The company employs some 20,000 people throughout its manufacturing, sales and technical centres across Europe, North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Asian Markets.
The company evolved initially from a local dairy co-op in the Munster region of Ireland. However after floating on the stock exchange in 1986 the group has grown substantially under the leadership of Denis Brosnan into a major food ingredients and flavorings firm.
- Kerry Group Reports Rise in Profits - MSN Money
- Kerry Group report profits boost - Ireland Online
- Kerry Group reports 2005 profit-after-tax rise of 16% to €236m - FinFacts Ireland
- Minister and Kerry Group opt for Indian opportunity takeaway - The Kingdom
- Kerry shares curry favour with me - Telegraph.co.uk
- Kerry reports boost in profits - Food Ingredients First (press release)
- Kerry up despite 'challenging' 2005 - Food Business Review
- Indonesia's down and dirty coal fight - Asia Times Online
- Kerry profits rise €30m in tough year - Irish Examiner
- Sharewatch: Kerry figures may taste a bit off - The Sunday Times
- ... more news
Relations to other articles — Click (+) to find similar articles.
Kerry Group company (+)
Kerry Group stock at (+), and (+)
Kerry Group in sector (+), and (+)
Kerry Group in region (+), (+), and (+)
Attributes of Kerry Group — Click (+) to find similar articles.
of type: manufacturing (+)
founding year: 1,972 (+)
number of employees: 20,000 (+)