|Koninklijk KPN NV|
|Phone:||+31 (0)70 343 33 79|
|Address:||Corporate Communicatie, Postbus 30000, 2500 GA The Hague, Netherlands|
|Subsidiaries:||Primafoon, Call Center Solutions, -Plus, Base, xs4all, Planet Internet, Het Net.|
|Partners:||Siemens, Aspect Communications, Valektro|
|Competitors:||Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, O2, Orange|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, truveo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed, KPN|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Koninklijk KPN NV (Royal KPN) is a Dutch telecommunications company.
KPN is currently active in the Dutch, German, and Belgian telecommunication markets. In the Netherlands, KPN is the owner of the fixed telephone network and is the market leader in mobile telecommunications, with the brands KPN and Hi. On the Internet services market, KPN is owner of the following ISP's: xs4all, Planet Internet and Het Net.
In Germany, KPN is, with daughter company E-Plus, the third player on the mobile telephony market. In Belgium, the KPN subsidiary Base is the third supplier of mobile telephony.
Primafoon is the retail daughter of KPN, which sells:
- mobile phones and network service subscriptions
- fixed phones
- desktop computers, notebooks and organizers
- Internet service subscriptions
- answering machines
- fax machines
Before 1989, KPN was called Koninklijke PTT Nederland, and before that Staatsbedrijf der Posterijen, Telegrafie en Telefonie (State Company of Post, Telegraphy and Telephony), or simply PTT.
Before the spinoff of TPG, the company also controlled the national Dutch post system.
- Gains From Free Trade Helping KPN Prosper - International News Service
- KPN Allowed To Acquire Nozema - NIS News Bulletin
- On the Move: Henkel, Holcim, Fraport - BusinessWeek
- Gains from free trade helping KPN prosper - Bangkok Post
- KPN basks in the Telfort deal and suffers enterprise services ... - Ovum
- KPN +5.7% After CEO Says Shr Worth EUR9 - newratings.com
- Amsterdam shares lower early afternoon, led by tech stocks - Forbes
- European Stocks Climb; Vodafone, France Telecom, KPN Advance - Bloomberg
- KPN buy of broadcast services co Nozema conditionally cleared - Forbes
- Huawei awarded KPN Mobile 3G supply contract - TeleGeography
- ... more news
Relations to other articles — Click (+) to find similar articles.
KPN has subsidiary Primafoon (+), Call Center Solutions (+), Base (+), xs4all (+), Planet Internet (+), and Het Net (+)
KPN Ehas subsidiary -Plus (+)
KPN has partner Siemens (+), Aspect Communications (+), and Valektro (+)
KPN has competitor Deutsche Telekom (+), Vodafone (+), O2 (+), and Orange (+)
KPN company (+)
KPN stock at (+), and (+)
KPN in region (+), (+), (+), and (+)
KPN in sector (+), (+), (+), and (+)
Attributes of KPN — Click (+) to find similar articles.
of type: services (+)
founding year: 1,989 (+)
number of employees: 31,116 (+)