Group 4 Securicor
|Group 4 Securicor plc|
|Address:||Manor Royal, Gatwick, Sussex RH10 9UN, United Kingdom|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, truveo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed, Group 4 Securicor|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Group 4 Securicor plc, formerly Group 4 Falck, is a large security services company, based in Crawley, UK.
The company provides manned and automated security services for:
- Criminal justice systems
- Cash transfer services worlwide
- Various other types of security systems
Group 4 Securicor claims to be the second largest security guard service provider in the world. The group employs 340,000 people, and operates in more than 100 countries on six continents.
Group 4 Securicor also owns the Wackenhut Corporation, a leading provider of security guard services in North America.
Securicor, plc and Group 4 Falc A/S merged in 2004.
- Danish shares close higher, led by Group 4 Securicor; Carlsberg ... - Forbes
- Group 4 Securicor Warms To Securitas Results - New Ratings
- Group 4 to be grilled by MPs over electronic tagging - Independent
- London shares remain higher midday on positive US futures, utility ... - Forbes
- G4S Justice Services Appoints Darryl R. Martin as Vice President ... - Business Wire (press release)
- Visonic in wireless deal with Group 4 - ShareCast
- The Andrew Davidson Interview: Jolly good floating weather - The Sunday Times
- Visonic in wireless deal with Group 4 - Life Style Extra
- Nick Buckles: The security supremo at large - Independent
- Danish shares close lower, led down by AP Moeller-Maersk UPDATE - Forbes