|Phone:||+33 0892 69 24 24|
|News:||google, yahoo, y-finance, indymedia|
|Articles:||google, del.icio.us, digg|
|Photos:||google, yahoo, yotophoto, wikimedia, flickr|
|Audio:||feedster, potkast, podscope, podzinger, yahoo, altavista|
|Video:||google, yahoo, truveo, youtube, blinkx|
|Jobs:||wikicompany, monster, indeed,|
|Products:||froogle, google-base, yahoo, become, amazon, ebay|
Boursorama is a french stock broker, founded in 1995. The company is a subsidiary of Société Générale.
Boursorama operates the following services:
- Boursorama Invest: the largest online broker in France, with more than 116,000 accounts managed and nearly 2.6 millions orders executed, for a market share of 38.5% .
- Boursorama.com: an online financial information portal, with 2.1 millions individual visitors each month.
- 225,600 accounts (at the end of 2003)
- 1 million orders executed per quarter
- Operating revenues (2003): EUR 88.9 million
- Operating income (2003): EUR +1.8 million
- Net cash position at 30th December 2003: EUR 65 million
- Employees: 385
Boursorama has been present in Germany since 1997 via Fimatex, and is the number four online broker in this country with a 6% market share, serving highly active individual investors (848,000 orders executed* for 27,200 accounts).
In Spain, the Group is present with SELFTRADE, the third largest online broker on this market which offers strong growth potential. SELFTRADE currently manages nearly 11.300 accounts* with nearly 177,000 orders executed, and is experiencing strong and sustained growth in activity, notably owing to the successful launch of derivatives and margin trading.
SELFTRADE is also active in the United Kingdom, where it is the 4th largest online broker, with 71,100 accounts and 142,000 orders executed. The UK entity began to reorganise its activity in the fourth quarter of 2003, cutting costs and reallocating resources with an aim of breaking even in early 2004.
- Boursorama signs deal for Caixa to get 19.9 pct as SocGen stake ... - Forbes
- Caixa to get 19.9 pct of Boursorama; SocGen stake cut to 57 pct ... - Forbes
- La Caixa to take 20% stake in Boursorama - Banking Business Review
- CaixaBank in talks to become SocGen unit Boursorama's 2nd-largest ... - Forbes
- KKR Financial Corp. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2005 ... - Boursorama
- Datawatch Extends Development Partnership With Math Strategies ... - Boursorama
- BankFinancial Corporation to Host Conference Call on March 3 - Boursorama
- Nathaniel Energy Corporation Invited to Present at the 17th Annual ... - Boursorama
- First National Bank of the South Expands Charleston Market ... - Boursorama
- Verizon Wireless Presents 'Invest in Yourself' Seminar at Essex ... - Boursorama