|Fax:||+ 33 1 55 91 20 05|
|Address:||Tour les Miroirs - Bat C 18, avenue d'Alsace 92926, Paris La Défense 3 Cedex, France|
|Subsidiaries:||Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline|
|Partners:||TIS, Euronext, BEA Systems, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Siebel Systems|
|Customers:||Philips, DSM, Akzo Nobel, ABN AMRO, Alstom, BNP Paribas, British Petroleum, EDF, Eneco, Ericsson, Euronext, Fiat, France Telecom, Heineken, ICI, ING, KPN, Lucent, Renault, Royal Bank of Scotland, Saudi Aramco, Schlumberger, Shell, Telecom Italia, UBS, Unilever, Vivendi Universal, Vodafone, Wolters Kluwer|
|Competitors:||IBM, EDS, CMG, Getronics, PinkRoccade, Capgemini|
Atos Origin (Euronext: ATO) is a multi-national IT services company.
Atos Origin operates in more than 50 countries worldwide, with about 45.000 employees.
The corporate headquarters is in Brussels (Belgium), and the registered offices and financial headquarters are in Paris.
Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Euronext stock exchange as Atos Origin (and several other names: AtosEuronext, Atos Worldline, Atos KPMG Consulting and Atos Odyssée).
Atos Origin is the head IT supplier for the IOC at the Olympic Games.
- 1976 - BSO IT company founded by the eccentric Dutch business man Eckart Wintzen.
- 1990 - BSO merges with the Philips PASS division forming BSO/Origin.
- 1991 - Segin, SITB and Sodinforg merge to create Axime.
- January 1996 - Origin B.V. IT company formed with the merger of BSO and Philips C&P (Communications & Processing) division.
- 1997 - Atos IT company founded in France and was formed from a merger of the companies Axime and Sligos.
- October 2000 - Atos Origin founded in France and was formed from a merger of the companies Atos and Origin B.V..
- August 2002 - Atos Origin acquires KPMG Consulting, the IT part of KPMG, in the United Kingdom and in the Netherlands.
- Atos Origin acquires the Sema IT service division of Schlumberger.
- Atos Origin creates a new subsidiary named Atos Worldline.
- Atos Origin takes over the infrastructure division of ITELLIUM, a subsidiary of KarstadtQuelle.
- Atos Origin drops the KPMG name from its consulting subsidiary which becomes Atos Consulting.