- History of the World
- Our world
- Last January, 25,000 people applied for 325 jobs at a Wal-Mart in Chicago. - John Pilger
- land ownership
- food production
- housing construction laws
- border controls
Income control instruments
- Minimum wage
- Selective immigration
- See also: North America Union - a capitalistic/political concept similar to the European Union
- See also: Debt
- Coxey's Army - was 1894 a protest march by unemployed workers from the United States.
- "Vexing over Vaccines"
- List of contaminated cell lines
- todo: AIDS history
- to research: Feminist movement funding by the elites for the purpose of more income-tax, childhood education control?
- Example site: http://www.now.org