- History of the World
- Our world
todo: relate 'traditional' democracy to individual anarchism (the ultimate form of democracy)
As the reality of democracy - and only in some countries, and in imperfect forms - is still very young on the timeline of human civilization, there is still a lot of hope to expect the general awareness of freedom and fascism (and their political mechanisms) to grow.
The fragility of a democracy is its greatest weakness and strength. Being able to somehow sense - and then respond to - the problems, needs and wishes of each and every individual is essential to keep the wealth distributed (in a more reasonable manner), and to protect our freedoms and safety. Sabotaging the sensitivity of a democracy is saboting the very principles for which it stands. The problem is never with the democratic structure itself, its with the level of awareness among its voters.
- merge more from this blog post
- Magna Carta
- Bill of Rights
- Common Law
- Category:Common law
- Posse comitatus
- Constitutional republic
- Hegelian Dialectic (examples: social chaos / order, political maze trap, ...)
- see also: 911:Occult symbolism
- Personal and occupational interest interference (POII?) - any interference of ones interest or occuptation with the execution of unrelate tasks (todo: examples)
todo: descraibe the spectrum from the ultimate souvereignty of the individuals body and mind, to the ultimate democratic oppression.
- Individual anarchism
- Direct democracy
- Representative democracy
- aspects: control, focus, valuation, stability/safety
- social awereness (happiness, loneliness, fear, pain, ...)
- water & food (agriculture, ...)
- disaster relief