- the free business directory
The semantical tag interface is improving, see eg. the list of companies active in germany.
In other news: Today I received a free Google Adwords coupon for 50 Euro. It will be interesting to play with this subtle, but well designed, ad campaign tool. Perhaps it will even benefit the project in some way.
I made some Wikicompany marketing material for the occasion. Click on the globe to promote your business via Wikicompany.
Consumer, Inc. (Euronext: CONS) is a leading player in the world of marketing and advertising, and has operations all over the world. The name gets its origin from an organism which ingests other organisms or food particles.
Consumer ranks 2nd in Europe and 3rd in the world based on tier 1 capital, with on average USD 200 in debt, in more than 280 countries, a staff of about 0.3 full-time equivalents and total assets of USD -0.0021 billion.
In the US Consumer operates under the name Buyers. Their current slogan is Merry Christmas.
- US consumer spending rises 0.1 percent in February - People's Daily Online
- Drop in consumer confidence found - Financial Times
- Orchestrating Your Consumer-Directed Health Plan - Forbes
- TSMC: Consumer market, 90-nm driving foundry sales - EETimes.com
- Consumer Electronics Ownership Up, Says CEA - TMCnet
- US consumer sentiment up in March - Monsters and Critics.com
- 2006 Consumer Broadband Survey of 1,200 US Households Showing the … - TMCnet
- US consumer spending rises 0.1% in Feb. - MarketWatch
- Italy household goods consumer finance sector making losses - CR … - Forbes
- Dr Behl is member of consumer disputes redressal forum - Chandigarh Newsline